Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I just unloaded pictures from my phone.

This one is David just hanging out. It looked like he just fell over, but I sat him up and he tipped himself back this way.

This is what happens when baby turns his head while being spoonfed pureed spinich.

This one (and the next one) make me mean momma since I took the pictures before I got him unstuck.

Smiley boy in the monkey towel.

Brian and I were just chillin in the grass. And David was trying to eat it.

David and Daddy in Bumpa and Gramma Scheidt's camper.

Brian on our walk to the playground near the campsite.

He's really turned into quite the climber.

David eating a bagel in the camper.

David was enthralled with the jellyfish at the aquarium.

Brian spends a lot of time in the backyard now that the weather is warmer.

No comments: