Saturday, August 9, 2008

Scariest moment ever in my life so far...

I lost Brian for about 5-10 minutes this morning at the park. It turns out that he took himself to the bathroom when I had gone up on the play structure to keep David from tumbling down. The bathrooms are about 50 yards away and only 20 feet from the creek and only 30 feet from the parking lot, so I was freaking out when he wouldn't answer to my calls (which he always does) and I couldn't see him from the top of the slide. All of the moms there were asking what he was wearing and looking around and one of the moms sent her husband off on his bike to look by/in the creek and he saw him come out of the bathroom and followed him back to me.

Well, I guess I can count him as fully potty trained, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goodness Claire! How scary!! Anna is in the wandering phase as well. Not fun!