All of my boys love to kiss on Anna Grace.
My first moment with all three of my children
Anna Grace's first moments at home
What a sweet boy! He missed his mama.
David is blowing raspberries on my shoulder through the gaps between the snaps on my gown.
Her first night of life as an air breather and she's already holding her head up.
Mika (on the left) is the nurse who delivered David and she just happened to come by for a visit so Mom S. took David to meet her and grab a picture.
David looks how I feel.
Kristi (on the right) was my nurse and would have delivered Anna Grace if she had been close enough to the bed.
Brian is a great big brother.
At dinner, Dad S. found David's cup that he dropped on the floor and then asked, "but what happened to his piece of cornbread?"
Apparently it was too bright in the room.
2 comments:
GREAT pictures! Thanks for the phone call toO!
Just wanted to let you know that I have been following your family's story via Lynda. I'm glad to see baby Anna Grace is doing well. She is so beautiful and you are so blessed! Hopefully, someday, I will be as lucky as you are to have a girl too!
Post a Comment