Mama Goober
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Some more pictures
The outfits that Auntie Lynda gave them. They look so cute holding hands.
My three kids. Notice my finger at the very right edge of the picture, ready to swoop in and rescue Anna Grace.
Anna Grace's first bath. I had lots of help.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Brian
David
Anna Grace
Ethan
Followers
About Me
MamaGoober
I am a Christian woman finding joy in this earthly journey to my heavenly home. I am married to my best friend, James. I am a busy mama to my three beautiful boys, Brian, David, and Ethan; and a precious girl Anna Grace.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(18)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(58)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(3)
Back to the rock bass
More pictures
Some more pictures
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(68)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment