Thursday, February 4, 2010

David, Frog-frog, and a goose chase.

Brian and David were emptying the dishwasher and I saw David playing with a rubber ring. Five minutes later it was missing. I asked him where he put it and he said, "Come on. Follow me." He then led me to the pantry where he declared that it was in the tupperware stack...then the lid box, then on top of the fruit snacks, then in a basket. Then he asked Frog-frog where it was and told me, "Follow Frog-frog." Frog-frog led me to Anna's closet, then the top drawer of her dresser. Frog-frog led me to the fridge, back to the pantry, under the couch, back to the pantry, and then Frog-frog finally gave up. I was frustrated at the loss of the rubber ring, and when I was recounting the story to James, he laughed and laughed. Guess who is the goose.

Edited 3/10 to add -- Last week while packing, the ring must have been uncovered because I saw David playing with it again! I quickly traded a toy for it and packed it away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tee hee