Monday, November 3, 2008

And Baby Girl's name is...

Anna Grace Ganzevoort.

By the time of the last ultrasound we had the names narrowed down to four. After a very clear shot of Baby Girl's face, James turned to me and said, "That's Anna." I agreed.

And since "Anna" comes from "Hannah," which comes from the Hebrew word for "grace," our daughter has a self-interpreting name.

3 comments:

Maryville Pilgrim said...

Hmm. No comments? Well *I* think "Anna Grace" is simply beautiful.

April said...

I love it too!
Our Anna was almost Anna Grace. Breann is Breann Faythe, and Katie is Kaitlyn Hope, But since Emmy is Emily Christine Joe felt she would feel "left out" LOL. So Ours is Annaleah Rose.

Unknown said...

Well I think it is beautiful also and I would hope you would too as you are the one who gave her that name.
I can't wait to meet her and of course most of all to hold her!