We have been travelling lots this past month. We spent a week in VA, two days in PA, and 5 days in MO. While in VA, I figured out that Anna Grace is sensitive to chocolate and caffeine and so I cut both out of my diet cold turkey. She is a much happier baby and now sleeps through the night regularly.
Brian holds his cousin Riley.
Anna Grace and Riley having some tummy time.
That's David. I went to check on him and found him like this.
David loves the goggles.
Brian showing off his daddy's sweater made by Great Grandma Van Unen.
Being at Great Grandma Mimi and Great Bumpa Fred's house is tiring. Gramma Scheidt's shoulder is always good for a nap.
We got to see Uncle Andrew.
Anna Grace got some sunglasses from her 2nd cousin Addy.
Amy, Aaron, and Greg
Trying to get a cute picture of all of Great Grandma Mimi and Great Bumpa Fred's great-grandkids. Two of mine are missing here and my battery died before we got them all there. I'm waiting on a photoshopped version from Aaron where everyone is looking at the camera and smiling...
David's first time bowling. This alley tells you the speed of each throw. This one was 1.17 mph.
Brian loves to bowl.
An icy, windy winter left lots of damaged trees in Southern Illinois and Western Kentucky.
Yikes.
No comments:
Post a Comment