We traveled to Virginia last week to spend some time with Gramma and Bumpa and celebrate some birthdays.
We returned the cradle now that Anna sleeps the night in her crib, and David relished the opportunity to try it out one last time.
The next few pictures are from the children's museum (mooseum, according to Brian) in Lynchburg, where Gramma took us to celebrate the boys' birthdays.
It's David's name spelled out, but I'm pretty sure that's Brian's silhouette. I think it's hard to spell Brian with only semi-circles, triangles, rectangles, and squares.
Daddy and Brian studying some archeology. They found pot shards, arrowheads, and chicken bones.
This is in the physics room. There were many different tracks to roll golf balls down. This wore David out!
Brian also liked this room.
Bumpa and Anna Grace playing on the couch
Alex came to the birthday party. We had a picnic lunch in the living room after opening presents.
Here are a bunch of pictures of my happy baby who started sleeping through the night consistently about a month ago. I'm so 'lucky'.
No comments:
Post a Comment