Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Well, it finally happened.

Brian told me that I should get another baby in my tummy. He said that it should come out NEXT December 20th...or maybe the 19th. I replied with something generic like, "maybe." Then he asked how babies get into my tummy. I told him that God puts them there. Then he asked how God puts them there. I explained that God uses the daddy to put them in there. Then he asked how the daddy gets the baby in there. I explained that the mommy has an egg and the daddy has a seed and the daddy puts the seed near the egg. Fearing the next logical question -- how does the daddy get the seed to the egg, I cringed a little while watching the wheels turn in his brain. He then replied, "Well, that's silly" and walked away. PHEW.

Don't get me wrong. It's not like I don't want him to know...but he will feel the need to share this new information with EVERYONE!!! That -- I am not ready for.

No comments: