Monday began Kindergarten for Brian and a reintroduction to the world of teaching for me.
He is studying Math, Language Arts, Bible, Science, Social Studies, and Art for right now. The bulk of his time is spent in penmanship for now. He already reads well and I am pleased with his math skills.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Do they start that early in Tenn, or do you have so many days you have to get in and are starting now? You are brave! Sharon
They actually start this early here. The public schools also started Monday. We have a two week vacation in September that I want to have days free from school and I need to get working on my 180 days so I have options in February. I'd like to take a week or so off when the baby comes.
I am a Christian woman finding joy in this earthly journey to my heavenly home. I am married to my best friend, James. I am a busy mama to my three beautiful boys, Brian, David, and Ethan; and a precious girl Anna Grace.
2 comments:
Do they start that early in Tenn, or do you have so many days you have to get in and are starting now? You are brave!
Sharon
They actually start this early here. The public schools also started Monday. We have a two week vacation in September that I want to have days free from school and I need to get working on my 180 days so I have options in February. I'd like to take a week or so off when the baby comes.
Post a Comment