We had an ultrasound yesterday and got some great pictures of baby girl and we think she has a first name. When she has a middle name to go with it and it passes the week-long probationary period, I will post it.
Her face
Her arms and hands
Her face again
and again. I can't get over how chubby her little cheeks look!
Clare, It is so exciting to me to hear about #3..and a girl too!! I remember those conversations and monthly waiting times for you both at RTS. Wow how richly God has blessed you since. I still tell everyone about the neighbor who thought I was pregnant before I ever thought so and put the idea in my head that maybe I needed to take a test!! :)
I am a Christian woman finding joy in this earthly journey to my heavenly home. I am married to my best friend, James. I am a busy mama to my three beautiful boys, Brian, David, and Ethan; and a precious girl Anna Grace.
1 comment:
Clare,
It is so exciting to me to hear about #3..and a girl too!! I remember those conversations and monthly waiting times for you both at RTS. Wow how richly God has blessed you since.
I still tell everyone about the neighbor who thought I was pregnant before I ever thought so and put the idea in my head that maybe I needed to take a test!! :)
Post a Comment