Thursday, October 23, 2008

Random pictures from the last two months.

Sorry, I know this is a lame amount of pictures for the long time that it has been since I posted here, but them's the breaks.

My only excuses are that I had a burst of nesting instinct and tackled a few home/yard improvement projects and then immediately the whole family came down with a nasty cold.

They boys and I did spend a day at Dollywood for my birthday (THANK YOU JEAN!), but all of the pictures of that trip worth showing are on Amanda's facebook page. Brian even rode the roller coaster and the ferris wheel.

Anyhoo, now to the pics.


Bumpa takes the boys on a wheelbarrow ride. They had a blast and even convinced Bumpa to get the wheelbarrow back out the next day and give more rides.

I can't even remember when this was, probably on the way home from Gus and Stephanie's later that week.

David is not afraid of the hill.

I bought this book at a yard sale and both boys like it. It just tickled me to see nothing but David's fingers and the top of his head in my rear view mirror. I had to have a picture. Please calm down. I did pull over in a safe location before turning around to take this picture.

No comments: