Saturday, August 1, 2009

Random pictures...

You can't see it from this picture, but this bunny is nursing a baby bunny in our yard! We had to get the binoculars to see it without going outside and scaring it.


OK, the next bunch are from the two trips to VA.

Bumpa took us for a boat ride and Brian decided that it was too fast and didn't want David to fall out. So he held his arm for the whole time we were going "big high".


Thanks Bumpa for the ride!


The boys in the bow looking out at the shore.


Brian pointing out the water tower. He has an odd fascination with those things.


Brian said that this cloud looked like a swordfish.


This one he said resembled a bass.


This one he called an eagle.


Want a carp???


We wore Bumpa out.


Brian wanted me to take pictures of the fireworks since we didn't let David stay up.


This is how David fell asleep in the car on the way home. I wonder if this has something to do with the fact that I had to have my arms held above my head for the last hour that I was in labor...

We snuck a zoo trip in between the two trips to VA. The rhinos were very close to the wall this time.


This is a seriema. David is totally fascinated with this bird and we stand here a long time every time we come to the zoo. These things can scream, too. Fortunately this one has never done it while we were standing so close.


Giant tortises eat lots of leaves. They can eat them really fast, too.


They have an area where small children can dress up as different animals and David LOVED this costume. He cried and cried when I took it off of him.


These are from the second weekend in VA, mostly at Gus and Stephanie's new house.


David found where they keep their Cheerios right away.


I love it when they sleep happy, even if the smile is actually red juice stains.


Just chillin at Gramma and Bumpa's house. I love the look on David in this one.


These are from this week of Anna Grace. She's growing up so fast! Seventh month stats are 16 lbs even and 26 inches even. She's started to sit up by herself some and loves to eat mush.


She's never gotten to the stage that they boys did where they cry every time the pacifier (fowie) falls out and wake up 10 times a night crying for it. That was when I decided to break each of them from the fowie. Since she doesn't wake me at night for it, she gets to keep it for now. I'm sure there will be blog posts in a year or two from me regretting that decision, but for now it's what I've decided.

No comments: