Thursday, May 1, 2008
Again, raise you hand if you're surprised.
The van repair guy called today to give us a quote and to tell us that he can have us a loaner by this afternoon. Great. Insert whiny voice. "But I want my car now." Why can't places just be honest and say, "I don't think we can do that all in one day, would you like to have a loaner now? I'd hate for you to have to drive all the way back here an extra time to pick it up when we can't possibly do this all in one day since we might have to order parts."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Again, that's what you get for buying a van. Or any vehicle for that matter. You should walk. You're killing the environment. Mother Gaia is getting back at you... CLEARLY.
I know a place where you can find a really honest mechanic. Too bad you live so far away! Hope you get your car back before Sat. when they are closed for the weekend.
Post a Comment