Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I can't figure out how to work this blog thing.

It won't post my videos if they have a title or any text with it for some reason, so here is a post containing the titles of the two videos that are below.

One is "Brian's love/hate relationship with the ambulance" which chronicles how he likes to play with this particular toy. I don't think he's actually afraid of it, but it's hard to tell. I also have a love/hate relationship with this toy. I love that both of my boys love it and can play together nicely with it. I hate the way it crashes into everything.

The other is "David loves his fork." The whole meal was like that until I gave up and let him hold the fork in one hand and eat with the other.

The video quality leaves a lot to be desired, I know, but the battery for my good camera is dead and my phone is always there so it gets used a lot.

2 comments:

Jodi @ SNAPPED said...

Beautiful boys and GREAT blog!!
How come you have been keeping this a secret from me? Fun talking with you today!!!!!!!

=O)

~Jodi

Anonymous said...

Obviously you can't. You're supposed to post more frequently so people don't get bored and wander off.